Tuesday 20 January 2015

AXEL WITSEL - A SIGNING FOR THE FUTURE

I an exclusive interview with Axel Witsel in Bleacher Report  Axel Witsel was asked: " Looking at 2015, what are your ambitions?" he answered, " Firstly to become champions with Zenit St. Petersburg. We have to. Secondly, to progress as far as possible in the Europa League and, thirdly, have a good qualifications campaign  with the Belgian team (for the Euros). He was then asked: "Kompany, Hazard and Fellaini all play in the Premier League, do you envisage yourself there?", he answered, "I want to play in one of the top clubs in Europe one day. It's true that i like the Premier League, because it is one of the best league's in the world, for me, together with Germany and Spain. It is a very good league, it is a crazy league. A lot of my colleagues play there, but we will see. I am young, only 26. We'll see in the future. I have always liked Manchester United from when i was young.

No comments: