Thursday 29 October 2015

"I NEVER WANTED TO JOIN MANCHESTER UNITED" - ANGEL DI MARIA

Lies. Manchester United flop, Angel Di Maria recently revealed in a recent interview with Spanish newspaper, Marca: "My intention was always to stay at Madrid," he continued saying, "My move to PSG could have happened before the summer but I didn't for financial reasons and I ended up going to United. In the summer I had the chance to go there again and I could not say no." 

Is that why Manchester United signed the winger for a British record fee of £59.7 million and on a five year contract? Is that a cover up or an excuse for his poor performance at Manchester United, 3 goals in 20 appearances in the Premier League? And neither is he doing well at PSG either with 2 goals in 7 appearances in the French Ligue 1. Maybe after his season at PSG he'll say, my intention was always to stay a United!

There can be many interpretations to this saga but it all goes down to this, Angel Di Maria is a flop, a liar and a disgrace to football! I am sure he's not favoured by Madrid or United fans.

No comments: